Welcome to the Informed Sources interactive petrol price
graphing tool. These graphs reflect what has happened to-date and
are not necessarily a predictor of buying patterns for the future.
As such, viewers are to use this information as a guide only. This
information is supplied for personal use and subject to copyright.
Accessing our graphs confirms your acceptance of our Terms and
If you are interested in our services and would like more
information on what we can do for you please Contact Us.
Using the Graph Tool
- Select a Country, City and Fuel combination and click Add to
view the Daily Average Prices.
- Up to 6 lines can be viewed on the chart at the same time.
- In the graph's legend click on the #City-Fuel to show and hide
the Average Price line from the graph.
- Hover over the Date axis to view the Average Price details for
- Unleaded refers to regular unleaded petrol (R.O.N.91).